The address to reach the Conference is:
Piazza San Giovanni in Monte, 2 - 40124 Bologna, Italy
The name of the place is the same of the building where the Conference is held.
From the airport
Bologna airport Gugliemo Marconi is linked to the downtown by a regular bus (Aerobus - BLQ). Bus stop at the airport is just outside the arrival terminal. One way ticket from/to Airport is €6,00. Tickets can be purchased on board too. Here you can find the timetable. Get off at the first stop in Indipendenza street then on foot (about 600m). You can also go by taxi from the airport to San Giovanni in Monte with €25 (approx.).
From the railway station
On foot (about 2 km).
By bus (ticket €1.50, tickets can be purchased on board). Line 25 in front of the station, get off in Rizzoli street and then on foot 500m.
Bologna is the main italian railway junction and therefore all the most important national and international lines pass through it.
The whole city centre of Bologna is closed to private cars of non residents, except for access to hotels. So please do not go to the conference site with your car. Closest public parking is STAVECO parking in viale Enrico Panzacchi on the ring around the city centre. Rate is about €3 per hour. This parking is about 400 meters from San Giovanni in Monte building.
Have a look to weather forecast for next days.
A couple of showers with some sunny periods during the Conference days. Temperature is expected from a minimum of 13°C (55 °F) to a maximum of 21°C (70°F).
It is now possible to finalize the registration for ESARS 2012 Conference for all partecipants who have already received the acceptance notification and other partecipants non authors.
Register at ESARS 2012
- Login at http://www2.units.it/edpelab/esarsreg with your credentials, or register for the first time at the same site;
- Fill in all necessary information: for all preregistered authors you need only to declare your IEEE (IES or PES) membership and confirm you papers already accepted;
- Follow the payment procedure you receive by email (it is possible to pay by PAyPal or bank transfer);
- Upload your final IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files (only for authors);
- Complete the electronic Copyright procedure (only for authors).
Payment is possible by bank transfer:
Associazione Omnia Green P. IVA 07219001216
Sede Legale Via Caracciolo 14, 80122 Napoli
IBAN – IT 93Z 03296 01601 0000 64307918
or with PayPal inside your personal page at http://www2.units.it/edpelab/esarsreg with your credentials.
Instructions for Authors.
Use PDF eXpress to create IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files.
- Create your manuscript
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
- Create PDF eXpress account using the Conference ID esars12x at http://www.pdf-express.org
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, return to this website to submit your final, Xplore-compatible PDF(s) entering at http://www2.units.it/edpelab/esarsreg with your credentials
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, included in the IEEE Xplore on]line digital library and indexed by EI Compendex database.
We are pleased to announce the ultimate deadline for full papers and special session has been extended to June 15th, 2012.