The working language of the conference is English. Submit the full paper using the following layout(
Each author can upload a maximum number of 3 papers.
Limitation to 6 full pages, including paper title, authors and affiliations, figures and references (maximum size 2MB). Authors are requested to prepare the manuscripts in the IEEE two-column format using the available templates and to convert to pdf file format. No other format in the submission and in the final version can be accepted.
Register at ESARS 2012
- Login at http://www2.units.it/edpelab/esarsreg with your credentials, or register for the first time at the same site;
- Fill in all necessary information: for all preregistered authors you need only to declare your IEEE (IES or PES) membership and confirm you papers already accepted;
- Follow the payment procedure you receive by email (it is possible to pay by PAyPal or bank transfer);
- Upload your final IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files;
- Complete the electronic Copyright procedure.
Use PDF eXpress to create IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files.
- Create your manuscript
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
- Create PDF eXpress account using the Conference ID esars12x at http://www.pdf-express.org
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, return to this website to submit your final, Xplore-compatible PDF(s) entering at http://www2.units.it/edpelab/esarsreg with your credentials
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, included in the IEEE Xplore on]line digital library and indexed by EI Compendex database.